Sage Pastel Intelligence Reporting – Business Partner Sales course
This module was designed to enable you to sell Sage Intelligence and show you how it can be used to increase your product offering, your revenue and assist you in delivering greater value to your customers.
What is covered?
- About Sage Intelligence
- Features, Functions & Positioning
- Target Market
- Elevator Pitch & Messaging
- What to show during a demonstration
- Additional Reports
- Making use of Microsoft Power BI
- Revenue Generating Opportunities and Resources
Sage Pastel Intelligence Reporting – Business Partner Reporting course
This module has been designed to introduce you as a valued business partner to Sage Intelligence and give you some insight into what our product can offer. You will be shown how you can utilize our reporting solution to expand your business and provide greater value to your customers.
- Navigating within Sage Intelligence
- Types of reports and how to organize them
- Creating and editing reports
- Working with report templates
- Scheduling reports to run
- Sharing reports
- Report Writing best practices
Sage Pastel Intelligence Reporting – Financial Report Design course
You now have good knowledge of Sage Intelligence and would like to start creating and customizing your financial reports to suit your unique requirements. The Financial Report Design course will show you how to design reports using the Layout Generator and the Task Pane in the Report Designer.
- An intermediate understanding of Microsoft Excel including creating formulas is required
- Completion of the Sage Pastel Intelligence – Business Partner Reporting course is recommended
- Financial Statement accounting knowledge is required
What is covered?
- An introduction to the Report Designer and the various methods used to create financial reports
- An introduction to the Layout Generator and how to use it to design a report
- The process and method of creating a new layout using the Layout Generator
- An introduction to the Task Pane and the process to create financial statements
- The steps to design financial layouts
- An introduction to consolidated connections and how to link them to containers
- An introduction to Reporting Trees and the management thereof
- Putting control of your reporting into your hands
- Empowering you to create and save customized Sage Intelligence reports to suit your client’s unique needs
- Enabling you to provide your clients with valuable insights into their business to help them make better informed decisions
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will this course take to complete?
This course is designed to take you about 3 hours to complete per individual course.
My day is jam-packed and I don’t have a lot of time. How long do I have to complete the course?
We give you a whole year to complete your course, so even if you can’t get to it immediately, that’s okay. You’ll have plenty of time to get it done.
How can I pay for my course?
We offer two payment options on our Academy store.
- Online Payment:
You can pay with either your credit card (Visa or MasterCard), or using your PayU Wallet.
Pay with your credit card via PayPal.
- Manual Payment (EFT / Bank Deposit):
You can choose the Manual Payment option when purchasing your course.
Your course will only be activated once an EFT or Bank Deposit has been made and proof payment has been sent through to email@example.com
Will I know when my course is available?
If you pay via Credit Card or PayPal, and your payment was successful, your course will be available immediately, and will be available for the next 12 months.
If you pay via EFT and have sent through your proof of payment, our Academy administrator will activate your course and you will receive a “Purchase Successful” email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Go on, give it a try!